Instantly adds volume to create a more youthful appearance
JUVÉDERM® is the #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the US. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers adds volume to a different area of the face to lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, or plump the lips. The results are natural looking and long lasting.
*individual results may vary
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC adds volume to correct age-related volume loss in the cheeks to help create a more youthful appearance. Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.How long does Juvederm Voluma last? Juvederm Voluma is the only filler proven to last up to 2 years. When treated again after 2 years, patients needed less product to achieve their results.
Over time, your skin loses elasticity and moisture, which contributes to moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. While serums and creams can help moisturize the skin’s surface, JUVÉDERM® XC adds volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the natural-looking, long-lasting results you want.How long will it last? Juvederm XC is approved to last up to 1 year. When treated again after 1 year, patients needed less product to achieve their results.
Whether you’ve noticed your lips thinning over time, have lip asymmetry, or simply want fuller lips, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC can give you natural-looking results that last.How long will it last? Juvederm Ultra XC is approved to last up to 1 year. 78% of people treated experienced improvement in satisfaction with the look and feel of their lips 1 year later. When treated again after 1 year, patients needed less product to achieve their results.
Enroll in the Brilliant Distinctions® Rewards Program to save money on Juvederm Cosmetic treatments. You earn points on each Juvederm Cosmetic treatment that you can redeem for savings on future treatments. You can also earn and redeem points on other selected treatments that your specialist may determine are right for you.In addition, you can also earn points when you shop online at your favorite retailers participating in the Brilliant Distinctions® Mall. As a member you will receive treatment reminders and information about your points balance. Enroll in brilliant distinctions here.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC Important Information
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is indicated for deep (subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal) injection for cheek augmentation to correct age-related volume deficit in the mid-face in adults over the age of 21.
JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gels (JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC) are indicated for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds).
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gel is indicated for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
These products should not be used in patients who have severe allergies, marked by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies, and should not be used in patients with a history of allergies to gram-positive bacterial proteins or lidocaine contained in these products.
- Do not inject into blood vessels. Introduction of these products into the vasculature may lead to embolization, occlusion of the vessels, ischemia, or infarction. Take extra care when injecting soft-tissue fillers; for example, inject the product slowly and apply the least amount of pressure necessary. Rare, but serious, adverse events associated with the intravascular injection of soft-tissue fillers in the face have been reported and include temporary or permanent vision impairment, blindness, cerebral ischemia or cerebral hemorrhage leading to stroke, skin necrosis, and damage to underlying facial structures. Immediately stop the injection if a patient exhibits any of the following symptoms: changes in vision, signs of a stroke, blanching of the skin, unusual pain during or shortly after the procedure. Patients should receive prompt medical attention and, possibly, evaluation by an appropriate healthcare professional specialist should an intravascular injection occur.
- Product use at specific sites in which an active inflammatory process (skin eruptions such as cysts, pimples, rashes, or hives) or infection is present should be deferred until the underlying process has been controlled.
- In order to minimize the risk of potential complications, these products should only be used by healthcare professionals who have appropriate training, experience, and knowledge of facial anatomy
- Healthcare professionals are encouraged to discuss the potential risks of soft-tissue injections with their patients prior to treatment and ensure that patients are aware of signs and symptoms of potential complications
- The safety and effectiveness for the treatment of anatomic regions other than moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds with JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation with JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, and the mid-face with JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, have not been established in controlled clinical studies
- As with all transcutaneous procedures, dermal filler implantation carries a risk of infection. Follow standard precautions associated with injectable materials
- The safety for use during pregnancy, in breastfeeding females, and in patients with known susceptibility to keloid formation, hypertrophic scarring, and pigmentation disorders has not been studied
- The safety for use of JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC in patients under 18 years has not been established
- The safety for use of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients under 35 or over 65 years has not been established
- Use with caution in patients on immunosuppressive therapy
- Patients who are using products that can prolong bleeding (such as aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and warfarin) may experience increased bruising or bleeding at treatment sites
- If laser treatment, chemical peel, or any other procedure based on active dermal response is considered after treatment, or if the product is administered before the skin has healed completely, there is a possible risk of an inflammatory reaction at the treatment site
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of implantation may be at a higher risk for adverse events
- The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel for use in patients with very thin skin in the mid-face has not been established
- Patients may experience late onset nodules with use of dermal fillers, including JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
The most commonly reported side effects for JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gels were temporary injection-site redness, swelling, pain/tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC or JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, they were mostly mild or moderate in severity, with a duration of 14 days or less; and for JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, they were predominantly moderate in severity, with a duration of 2 to 4 weeks.
To report an adverse reaction with JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, or JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, please call Allergan Product Surveillance at 1-800-624-4261.
For more information, please see JuvedermDFU.com or call the Allergan Medical Information line at 1-800-433-8871.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels are available by prescription only.