We are here to help you look and feel your best!
Ready for your FREE Consultation? Give us a call at
Millions of women in the United States are suffering from hormonal imbalance, whether it is early menopause, perimenopause symptoms, perimenopause weight gain, adrenal fatigue, menopause, or premenstrual symptoms (PMS).
So, when you are looking for Hormone Replacement Therapy in Columbus, look no further than the physician-guided services provided by Elite Body and Laser Center.
Common symptoms of hormonal imbalance in women include:
Hot Flashes & Night Sweats
What are Bioidentical Hormones?
Bioidentical hormones are produced by a highly-trained pharmacist called a “compounding pharmacist.” Compounding pharmacist will mix drugs to fit the unique needs of the patient, and to obtain the exact dose needed. Compounding pharmacies are licensed and regulated by state just like regular pharmacies.
Why not Synthetic Hormones?
- A comprehensive review of symptoms and medical history
- Saliva, blood, and/or urine testing of hormonal levels
- Helping you chose the best method of hormone replacement
- Ongoing re-evaluations to obtain optimum levels that’s right for you
- Call today to schedule an appointment or consultation.