Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for Women
Millions of women in the United States are suffering from hormonal imbalance, whether it is early menopause, perimenopause symptoms, perimenopause weight gain, adrenal fatigue, menopause, or premenstrual symptoms (PMS). In many cases, bioidentical hormone therapy is the solution. Common symptoms of hormonal imbalance in women include:
- Weight Gain
- Hot Flashes & Night Sweats
- Mood Swings
- Low Libido
- Memory Loss
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Vaginal Dryness
Click here to take the Hormone Replacement Test for Women
What are Bioidentical Hormones?
Bioidentical hormones are produced by a highly-trained pharmacist called a “compounding pharmacist.” Compounding pharmacist will mix drugs to fit the unique needs of the patient, and to obtain the exact dose needed. Compounding pharmacies are licensed and regulated by state just like regular pharmacies.
Why not Synthetic Hormones?
- A comprehensive review of symptoms and medical history
- Saliva, blood, and/or urine testing of hormonal levels
- Helping you chose the best method of hormone replacement
- Ongoing re-evaluations to obtain optimum levels that’s right for you
- Call today to schedule an appointment or consultation.