GAINSWave is non invasive ED treatment that utilizes high frequency, low intensity sound waves to improve blood flow to the penis. The sound waves repair aged blood vessels, stimulate growth of new blood vessels and remove decades of micro-plaque.
GAINSWave uses a specific protocol designed to optimize efficacy, safety and results. Gainswave is also effective in the treatment of Peyronie’s Disease. Speak to our Doctor to get more information on this amazing new technology!
*individual results may vary
For a private consultation, contact Elite Body and Laser today. Based in Lewis Center, OH, serving the greater Columbus, OH area.
Schedule a Free Consultation
- Enhances Erections
- Improves Sexual Performance
- Increases Sensation in the Penis
- More Spontaneous Erections
- Better Orgasms
GAINSWave effects have been medically proven to last 2- 3 years.
This therapy has been used in Europe for more than 15 years with great success.
There are little or no known side effects.
There have been multiple studies that verify the effectiveness of the shock wave treatment used in GAINSWave therapy.
Explore some of these clinical studies below:
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled study
- A First Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the
- Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study
- Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile function?
Depending on your goals, anywhere from 6 – 12 treatments. We also have a preventative maintenance and performance program to maintain results and optimize performance.
With GAINSWave there are no expensive prescriptions to remember to refill, or pills to remember to take. There are none of the harmful side effects with the GAINSWave treatment as there are with oral ED drugs. GAINSWave can be used for men who cannot take oral ED medications, such as men with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure. Also, GAINSWave can be used to treat Peyronie’s Disease, which Viagra and other oral ED drugs cannot.
Unlike other “Male Enhancement” Procedures, the GAINSWave Therapy:
- Is drug and surgery free
- Is completely non-invasive, and has little or no known side effects
- Is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20 – 30 minutes
- Provides long lasting results with no downtime
- The GAINSWave protocol actually addresses the root cause of ED – poor blood flow.
Men with Erectile Dysfunction GAINSWave has proven to be a safe and effective alternative treatment to Viagra and other oral ED medications. In fact, GAINSWave has proven to enhance sexual performance, with none of the harmful side effects!>
Men with Peyronie’s Disease GAINSWave has been shown to be a drug-free, surgery-free way to breakdown the scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis typical of Peyronie’s Disease.
Men Seeking Male Enhancement You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from GAINSWave. If you want to perform your best, and satisfy your lover like you may never have before, GAINSWave can help!
No. You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from this treatment. If you want to perform your best, and satisfy your lover like you may never have before, this therapy can help!
Depending on the amount of sessions required, different pricing options and/or packages may be offered. Please contact Elite Body & Laser at 614-344-4944 to find out more.